– 1 lime.
– 1 tablespoon coconut sugar/raw sugar.
– 2 ounces of vodka.
– 1 cup crushed ice.
– gather the ingredients.
– cut off both ends of a lime then cut it in half lengthwise,slice across the lime three times to make a total 12 small wedges in a chilled old-fashioned glass.
– add sugar and muddle well to mix.
– fill the glass with crushed ice and pour into the vodka.
– stir well, incorporating some of the lime into the crushed ice.
– top with more ice and garnish with extra lime wedges
– serve and enjoy🍸